Bristol Airport Car Rental
Bristol airport is located about eight miles South of Bristol city centre. The airport provides a large range of Facilities for tourists and business people. There is excellent public transport services at the airport. Bristol airport has one Terminal which serves between 4.5 and 5 million passengers each year.Bristol Airport allows you to take pleasure in the expediency of airborne into the UK's 5th largest area airport, with the cities of Bristol plus Bath just on the doorstep.
Facilities At Bristol Airport:
The arrivals and check in are on the ground floor. The departures and also restaurants and shops are on the first floor. Shops: There is a range of shops on the first floor of the terminal building. There is also a convenience store (Flying Visit) located in the arrivals hall. There are many shops in the Departures hall including Dorothy Perkins and WH Smith amongst others. Baggage: There are Trolleys for passengers's baggage, available on the ground floor of the terminal building. Informational Desks: There are information desks located on each floor of the terminal building. Car parking: There are short and long term car parks at the airport. The short term car park is located on the approach road by the Premiere car park, and is a short walk to the terminal building. Disabled Facilities: There are disabled toilets as well as ramps and lifts. There is wheelchair access also available at the airport.
The city of Bristol:
- Bristol is the unsanctioned capitol of the west country of England. It’s one of the best travel destinations in England. The right time to visit this beautiful city is the summer season as mostly all the festivals are celebrated in the same time. This city has some unique Gregorian and Victorian architecture, breath taking balloons ride and much more. Some of the best of Bristol is given below:
- Bailey Balloons: This is something which everyone should try once in their lifetime. It provides you the breath taking view of the whole Bristol city from the sky 2000ft above. All the people providing these services are very helpful and take all measures of the enjoyments and safety of their customers.
- Walking Bristol: Walking Bristol is one of the best tourist attraction because of these amazing people who tell them the stories, and histories of it in a very charismatic way. It does have lots of walking but I am sure you never feel tired. This gives you an insight and memories which will last for a life time.
- Clifton suspension bridge: If you are a lover of creativity or some beautiful results of the engineering then you must visit Clifton suspension bridge whilst you are in Bristol. It gives you some awe- inspiring views prove out the quality of the solid workmen ship. It’s not really a bridge; it’s much more than that.
- Smoke and Mirrors: For all the people who loves the night life, smoke and mirror has a spectacular package of magic by one of the finest magician, perfect ambience for 50 people sitting comfortably at their desired pre booked seats. It’s the only boutique magic theatre and pub of UK which have newly opened a branch in Bristol. It also contain a separate place where drinking and music flow together.
- Bristol Ferry boats: Well, it’s one of the perfect attraction for all the people who loves to travel in sea, it provides you the facility to travel in ferry at very economical rates along with the option to get on and off at several station. One can enjoy this memorable ride along with his/her lover or an old friend.